|2005 Trojanovich Family Picnic July 2nd and 3rd|
T h e O l d W e s t !
Pictures from 2005 picnic! EKodak Gallery
Very special thanks to Keri Hamula for putting together the great 2006 Family Birthday calendar!
It's time to round up the li'l cowpokes and giddy up to the annual Trojanovich Family Picnic.
We're celebrating our Family and the Old West.
We recon that we'll be headin' East of Calhan to Ramah for the festivities.
July 2nd and 3rd
Saturday evening grill and campfire.
Sunday wake up to a campfire breakfast followed by devotions and a morning stroll through the countryside. And through the afternoon, fun and games for all.
Potluck picnic lunch at 1pm.
Ramah Hall (5.5 miles East of Calhan).
What to bring:
- Saturday grill - bring something to share, drinks, and a big cowboy appetite.
- Saturday night - stay for storytellin' and singin' round the campfire then sleep under the stars. Bring sleeping bags, tents, chairs...
- Sunday potluck - bring a family dish to share
- General - coolers with ice. Hats and sunscreen.
- Musical instruments, cards, souvenirs, pictures. Anything fitting with the theme.
- Picture/arrowhead/rock collections.
- Wear your family color! Can't remember what it is? check the family tree
- Horseshoe pit, frisbee, egg-toss, gunny-sack races, 3 legged races, hammering contests
- Music and singing. Bring your voices and family spirit!
- Restroom and kitchen facility
- Hot and cold water
- Dance floor space for sleeping
- Be sure to pack a few extra bucks in the saddlebag. We'll be passing the hat to help pay for the hall.
Reach us through any of the following:
- Via Phone: William R Trojanovich family at 303-444-6388
- Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Via website: see the invitation on evite
The William Trojanovich Jr. family (Boulder/Calhan) may be contacted at email address: email@example.com(note, recently changed)