|2008 Trojanovich Family Picnic July 4-5|
Carnival - the greatest show on earth!
-- WATCH SLIDE SHOW FROM THE 2008 PICNIC HERE --
In memory of Erika (Vallier) Shepard.
Come one come all to the annual Trojanovich Family Picnic.
We're celebrating our Family, our Country, our Heritage.
Friday, July 4th - Saturday, July 5th
American Legion Ramah Hall
4 Commercial Street, Ramah, CO
What to bring:
- 5:00 p.m. Saturday grill with burgers and brats.
- Later that night... camp out, "crash" in the hall or stay in the Econo Lodge in Calhan on Hwy 24 (call 719-347-9589 to make your own reservations)
- 7:00 a.m. Sunday Campfire Breakfast. Bring something to share. Followed by devotions.
- Somewhere in between... all the usual festivities: games, contests, and crafts for the kids. Carnival games!
- 12:00 noon Potluck Lunch
- Wear your family color! Can't remember what it is? Check the family tree. Don't have a family color, no problem!
- Musical instruments, cards, souvenirs, pictures. Anything fitting with the theme.
- Horseshoe pit, frisbee, egg-toss, gunny-sack races, 3 legged races, hammering contests, tug-o-war
- Music and singing. Bring your voices and family spirit!
- Restroom and kitchen facility
- Hot and cold water
- Dance floor space for sleeping
- Check out the family tree to update branches for your family. We'll have a more updated paper version on display.
- Be sure to pack a few extra dollars. We'll be passing the hat to help pay for the hall and cover any other expenses.
Confirm with us through email or via the web:
The William Trojanovich Jr. family (Boulder/Calhan) may be contacted at email address: email@example.com