|2011 Trojanovich Family Picnic|
Theme: 50's-60's Sock-Hop
Come one come all to the annual Trojanovich Family Picnic.
We're celebrating our Family, our Country, our Heritage.
Download a PDF flyer of the picnic.
Saturday, July 2nd. One day only!
American Legion Ramah Hall
4 Commercial Street, Ramah, CO
What to do:
- Pot Luck Lunch - 12:30pm
- Entertainment (piano) by Marti Dukes - 2:00 - 4:00pm
- Family time - stories, conversation. Catch up with your family and friends.
- Games - We got em! Bring your own out door games as well.
- Remember to wear your family color!. Can't remember what it is? Check the family tree. Don't have a family color, no problem!
What to bring:
- A dish to share for lunch
- Drinks to share
- Bring outdoor games, musical instruments, your sense of humor, themed outfit, and anything else that occurs to you.
- Photos of your family that we can keep.
- Be sure to pack a few extra dollars. We'll be passing the hat to help pay for the hall, mailings and other normal expenses.
Confirm with us through email or via the web:
The William Trojanovich Jr. family (Boulder/Calhan) may be contacted at email address: email@example.com