|2012 Trojanovich Family Picnic|
Theme: 70's Disco
Come one come all to the annual Trojanovich Family Picnic.
We're celebrating our Family, our Country, our Heritage.
Download a PDF flyer of the picnic.
Saturday, June 30th. One day only!
St. Mary's Orthodox Hall
North Calhan Highway, Calhan, CO
About St Mary's
What to do:
- 9am - 5pm
- Pot Luck Lunch - 11:30am
- Games to follow
- Family time - stories, conversation. Catch up with your family and friends.
- Games - We got em! Bring your own out door games as well.
- Remember to wear your family color!. Can't remember what it is? Check the family tree. Don't have a family color, no problem!
What to bring:
- A dish to share for lunch
- Drinks to share
- Bring outdoor games, musical instruments, your sense of humor, themed outfit, and anything else that occurs to you.
- Photos of your family that we can keep.
- Be sure to pack a few extra dollars. We'll be passing the hat to help pay for the hall, mailings and other normal expenses.
Look for an announcement in the mail:
- Look for the flyer to arrive in your mailbox in June or receive an email message.
The William Trojanovich Jr. family (Boulder/Calhan) may be contacted at email address: email@example.com