|2013 Trojanovich Family Picnic|
2013 picture show -- WATCH SLIDE SHOW FROM THE 2013 PICNIC HERE! --
Come one come all to the annual Trojanovich Family Picnic.
We're celebrating our Family, our Country, our Heritage.
Saturday, July 6th. One day only!
St. Mary's Orthodox Hall
North Calhan Highway, Calhan, CO
About St Mary's
What to do:
- 10am - 5pm
- Pot Luck Lunch - 11:30am
- Games to follow
- Family time - stories, conversation. Catch up with your family and friends.
- Games - We got em! Bring your own out door games as well.
- Remember to wear your family color!. Can't remember what it is? Check the family tree. Don't have a family color, no problem!
What to bring:
- A dish to share for lunch
- Drinks to share
- Bring outdoor games, musical instruments, your sense of humor, themed outfit, and anything else that occurs to you.
- Photos of your family that we can keep.
- Be sure to pack a few extra dollars. We'll be passing the hat to help pay for the hall, mailings and other normal expenses.
Look for an announcement in the mail:
- Look for the flyer to arrive in your mailbox in June or receive an email message.
The William Trojanovich Jr. family (Boulder/Calhan) may be contacted at email address: firstname.lastname@example.org