Ramah lies ten miles to the East of Calhan on Highway 24 in El Paso county.
The smallest incorporated town in El Paso County reportedly was named for a word a railroad worker's wife or daughter read in a book as the train passed through the community. It was a ranching community as early as the 1860s. The first post office was on the OZ Ranch nearby. It moved to town in 1888 when the railroad was built. The Post Office is now the only business in town other than the VFW Hall and the Town Hall.
Ramah and Calhan both have noticeable Slovak communities.
This page is currently under construction. Any input from relatives or friends is appreciated.
The William Trojanovich Jr. family (Boulder/Ramah) may be contacted at email address: firstname.lastname@example.org(note, recently changed)